“Great Food.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lakoma Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Lots of selection. Delicious Food. Fresh Coffee. BBQ chicken is great. Big selection of cold cuts and salads.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Good German deli, great potatoe salad and fresh cold cuts,also offer hot food daily and soups. Friendly people, do not accept credit cards but have an ATM on the premises.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I started visiting this place when I came to Long Island about a year ago. I loved their rice and bread pudding. Now I live close to the place and I am a regular. Great sandwiches extremely friendly service. It's CASH ONLY

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Lakoma Deli has been an institution in Lake Ronkonkoma since the 60s. I have vivid memories of coming after hurricane Gloria. They were the only place open cause they still had the hand crank slicers from when they first opened. More than 50 years later they still make the best breakfast sandwiches in town. My 3 year old son said it was the "best sandwich ever!" I agree.