“Dinner after a day of driving”
Review of Smoke Signals

Smoke Signals
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Price range: USD 12 - USD 26
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious dinner after a long days drive. Great view of Mirror Lake from our table. Server was prompt, knowledgeable and friendly. Pulled pork, corn bread and coleslaw was delicious. Will be back next time I’m in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,359)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stop by for happy hour recently. One dollar PBR’s and an order of smoked wings that’s all we ordered, but it was good. My son consider some self and wings expert, and he gave their wings thumbs up. They were not super spicy but they were nicely smoked

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were not super hungry (we had a late brunch on Easter) but heard this was a great place for barbeque. 3 adults had drinks and split one sample platter and a salad. The ribs were perfect. Sweet, carmelized sauce on top of a dry rub, tons a smoke, meaty and tender without being mushy. Barbeque perfection. The plate included pulled pork and brisket which were really good as well. But those ribs... We meal came with a side and we chose the mac and cheese. Super creamy. Great cocktail menu and beers as well. a must visit! I hope to go back again when I can get my own plate ;-)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hard to order drinks and food. Bartender wouldn't make eye contact, interpreted that he had no interest in providing service to us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My family eats meat and they both got super large portions, tasty food at a good price. I also had tasty food but had a veggie tower and it was almost the same price as the meat. They probably should work on the vegetarian options/prices.
That all being said.... the atmosphere was nice, the service very good and the location convenient. We would go back.