“Convenient location and cleanliness”
other travellers have booked this property
Queen Bedroom #11 Twin Bed Room #9
Kitchen #9
Dining Area #10
Dining Area #9
Living Room #8
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MALui1956
Oakville, Canada
“Convenient location and cleanliness”
Reviewed 13 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our family enjoyed very much staying at the townhouse. It is within walking distance to Mirror Lake. We love to spend time with our granddaughter at the beaches and the nearby park.

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Management Response
19 Mar 2018
Thank you, so happy you enjoyed your stay again
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

SaraSBR
Contoocook, New Hampshire
“Perfect home away-from-home for Ironman weekend!”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

These townhouses are clean, well-maintained, and spacious inside and out. There was plenty of room for the 6 of us to lounge, eat, sleep, and for me (the IMer to spread out my stuff). The deck is incredibly large and the setting is super quiet except for the sweet sound of the river rolling by. The kitchen is well stocked with essentials and it was great to have a grill.

My spectating crew and I can't say enough about the location! The townhouses are about 3/4 of a mile from the skating oval and right in the run and bike courses for the Lake Placid Ironman (and 1/2 Ironman). I had my own cheer section on the course because my family set up chairs on the front lawn and were able to go in for a nap or eats after I passed by. It was also an easy walk into town.

My husband I moved into the B&B for our last night and enjoyed breakfast and chatting with guests and owner alike. All in all a friendly and convenient spot that offers quality lodging at an affordable price.

rover914
Valatie, New York
“Would stay here again in a heartbeat.”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was immaculate, within walking distance of "downtown" Lake Placid. Wrap-around deck was great for sitting and reading or relaxing. Felt like home.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing