All reviews donuts silver room huge tv vaulted ceilings ski jump in town reasonable rates high peaks spacious room specialty room sized bed restaurants and shops nice pool continental breakfast shower head the main street we've stayed
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I was booked for a convention and was unable to stay at a larger chain with the rest of my group. When the people from the convention center booked me at the Motor lodge, I got nervous. I'm usually a Hilton person. Well, this place was great! You can tell that they have such pride of ownership, they spared no expense on the rooms. Roomy, clean and bed was comfy, even vaulted ceilings with wood beams!.
Kevin at the front desk was very nice. Beautiful view of the mountains. Only downside, room got quite stuffy with the heat on. They should install a ceiling fan, but other than that, it was a great place.
I'm hoping to go back in the summer.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Stayed for one night April 1st, 2018. The room was very clean and a decent size. Stayed with my son. We were on the 2nd floor and had a large balcony outside of the room. The balcony would be absolutely wonderful in warm weather to sit outside, take in the beautiful sites and relax. Every person I encountered was quite friendly and helpful. Breakfast consisted of amazing homemade muffins, donuts, coffee, teas and hot chocolate. The applesauce muffins were melt in your mouth delicious. There is ample parking and a short walk to an abundance of restaurants and shops and the Olympic Rink. I would definitely recommend staying here for families and for individuals. There is an outdoor pool on premises which would be great in the summer. Would definitely love to return and stay here during the summer! Loved the display in the main lobby area of the medals, awards and trophies Art Devlin won. It was fun to look at everything.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is truly a motor hotel in the heart of Lake Placid. Rooms are clean and functional. Breakfast is minamal, but with all the nice stops in Lake Placid, who cares. Everything worked as expected. Friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Spacious rooms, comfortable recliners, friendly staff, comfortable king sized bed all combine to make this a place we return to again and again. Reasonable prices don’t hurt either . Definitely won’t be our last stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I have stayed here a few times before and it is always my first choice when I am going to Lake Placid. . I stayed for 3 nights over Thanksgiving.
It is a very nice motel, well kept, very clean, large spacious rooms. Good location - walking distance to Herb Brooks Arena and main area of Lake Placid.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends