“Dinner”

Ali Baba Express
Ranked #33 of 171 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: They are basically Turkish, however they call themselves Mediterranean. Check out their site. Also the phone Number is 518-668-2037. Or simply check them out. They're great.
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We are at this Turkish restaurant and enjoyed every item we ordered. Food was relatively inexpensive and served quickly.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Food was delicious, clean. Kid friendly too. My kids loved it, they finished their plates without argument. Kind of home cooked meal. Turkish restaurant. Service was great, quick. Even there was a waiting. We got our table as advised time frame. It was packed even 9 pm. Location was great. I had chicken kebab, my husband lamb kebab, kids had cheese pizza. Baklava was fresh and tasty. Only it needs a renovation.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Very good and quick. The food was awesome and the falafel was especially good. Would highly recommend this place

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a light, quick dinner on a Sunday night and Ali Baba delivered. We both had the falafel plate, and it was delicious! The falafel and yogurt sauce were my favorites. The wait staff were very young but prompt and good.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with my family on a Saturday night in August , no wait time . My daughter has Celiac disease which can make eating out challenging . Read a review on trip advisor that said gluten free options , but was still nervous especially when I talked to the two waitress , not sure how much they understood me ( language barrier ) but the one seemed to understand more than the other I think, an older man the cook or owner maybe nodded his head like he understood me . Well a truly delicious meal was had by all , my daughter loved her meal , chicken shish , no sauce or bread . There was some kind of seasoning on the chicken which my daughter loved ! ( not just boring grilled chicken ) she had the chicken with white rice green beens and tomato salad all on the plate together she ate it all loved it and did not get sick !!! My other daughter and I had the lamb and chicken gyro also delicious ( not gf ) . Would recommend this restaurant !