All reviews private beach paddle boarding fire pit water skiing screened in porch next year picnic tables large grass three bedroom highly recommend staying here five minute walk perfect family ceiling fan perfect stay our home away from home place to stay swimming area
Reviewed 29 June 2010

This was our first time staying at Shore Meadows. Harry is the BEST, he was able to accommodate us for a 3 night stay. The grounds are very well kept, coffee each AM on the deck, great little beach.

We were so impressed, the day we left we made our plans for our July vacation with the kids!

This is our place to stay now when in LG. Not over priced, great service, perfect location within walking distance to Canada street! Looking forward to our return in 3 weeks :)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank napseyzoo
Reviewed 26 May 2010

My family and I stayed at Shore Meadows this year and before we left we made plans and picked dates to return this summer for July 4th and labor day weekend. Harry the owner accomodated us and gave us our newly picked favorate room. You wake up in the morning so close to the lake that you can feel the splash from the boats going by. While we were there they had a fire on the beach every night, wow what a great time.
Coffee in the morning on the shore meadows deck, and the view is outstanding too. Harry keeps the rooms spotless, and the wife and kids love the large screen plasma TV with cable. Next trip we're going to rent the Cottage on the hill, It will fit everyone. See ya at Shore Meadows, not a secret anymore.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank country9
Reviewed 4 August 2009

I absolutely love Shore Meadows! We have been coming as a family for 5 years with my parents and our 2 young children. This is the only place we will stay while in Lake George. The atmosphere can't be beat and the owner Pat and Harry are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met! They are so kind and warm hearted and treat my kids like they were their own! The mother and son team is unbeatable and you will not find another place that is actually sad to see you go! The rooms are clean and neat with a cabin-like feel. If your looking for breakfast in bed and jacuzzi along with the high price, Shore Meadows is not for you. But if your looking to relax,get some sun at the private beach,play some games on their huge lawn,meet some great people and have a great time, then I suggest Shore Meadows!! Tell Pat Liza sent ya!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family