“Great meal with a relaxing atmosphere”
Review of A Slice of Italy

A Slice of Italy
Ranked #37 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here while staying at the Residence Inn next door. The food was delicious, service was friendly and efficient and the prices for the portions were very reasonable. We had the chicken parm and the eggplant parm along with an awesome antipasto salad.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed at the Kingston Hampton Inn. This restaurant, a renovated Friendly’s, is directly across Route 9 from the hotel. Family owned and operated and obviously frequented by many locals,the atmosphere is friendly and upbeat. The interior with the addition of a small bar is unchanged from its predecessor. I enjoyed a personal size pizza. The menu is extensive. All of the food is cooked to order, so it is not fast, but the results are impressive!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently staying in the area for work for a couple weeks. Good selection of meals and plenty to choose from. I was thankful they delivered to the local hotel so I didn't have to go back out after a long day. Food arrived hot and super quick. Nice delivery guy. Every meal I had was tasty and filling. Will order from again when I am in town.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We went to A Slice of Italy last night. We enjoyed pizza, wings, salad, garlic knots and fresh delicious Italian bread. There food was GREAT. Wonderful, enjoyable time.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The concierge at The Hampton Inn in Kingston recommended this place, and the food was so amazing that we ate there twice! We opted for delivery to the hotel the first night, and the delivery included a full loaf of fresh-baked bread, as well as two side salads. The entrees and bread were piping hot, and everything was delicious! (Two thumbs up from my picky Italian husband!) A few nights later, we opted to dine in, and the food and service were equally outstanding. Am guessing that their pizza is good, too, but try the entrees!