“Sky Top Restaurant is Closed”
Review of Skytop Steakhouse & Brewing Co - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I rated terrible since the restaurant is now closed - I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. It is sad that it closed because it was a beautiful place with a great view.

1  Thank ruby615

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went here after staying at the motel next door and had one of the best steaks I've had anywhere as well as having amazing vegetables, quite possibly the best green beans I've had out of the many places I've had them in.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The restaurant is very nice & the food was very good. My problem is the food amount is not what I would expect for the prices. I ordered the sliced Sirloin & for $27 it came with only 7 slices of meat. I asked for it medium well & I had to send it back since it came medium. They were very nice about it & did take care of it. It was delicious. There was more potato & veg. on all our plates then the meat. 3 couples we were with ordered the $54 Porterhouse for two. It was supposed to be a 32 oz, it was mainly bone. The antipasta bar was a nice added touch. It comes with the entree. I ordered the stacked eggplant appetizer to share which was $8, it only came with one eggplant. Although the food was good I will not go back. It is just to pricey. I could go to Roudigans (only a few miles away) & get more food for less money

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We have eaten here a few times over the years when staying at the motel next door. (We don't recommend that.) Once again, we had a very pleasant dinner of Porterhouse for two, with nicely done vegetables and a good bottle of wine ("Hybrid" from California) that was not terribly expensive. Our service was very good. The desserts we had (bread pudding and creme brulee) were not as good as the rest of the meal. One minor issue is that they have only small, thick wine glasses, as the waiter said that the bigger, thinner ones had all broken in the dishwasher. It would be good if they could find a way around this problem!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I thought the service was a bit slow. The prices were higher than I recalled from previous visits. We visited early evening and the place was not packed and we sat outside. The food was good. The waitress was not that busy so the slow service, taking the order, bringing the check, bringing drinks was not pleasant. I would go back and give them another chance.