“Buffet with great selection”
Review of Mid Hudson Buffet

Mid Hudson Buffet
Ranked #23 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I like eating at buffets as I can pick what I like which for a health conscious person like me is very hard. Well not here, this buffet has a great fresh salad bar selection and a great hibachi grill selection. In addition they always have turkey and the baked salmon this trip was perfect...nice and moist not overcook. Their seafood had pulpo which I like. For desert there was fresh cut watermelon which most buffets don't have. The only con: Sushi a bit salty and their ice cream selection is limited. Overall this is my eating place when business brings me to Kingston.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Its good but watch out if you go before the dinner menu they charge you for the dinner when you tell um you did not have dinner lol they look at you weird think you are lying

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I love sushi..but this is just not the place for it..there was maybe 5 different kinds an lucky me one of them I liked an they had more then 4 of ..other then that I prefer flaming grill in newburg ..large variety an plenty of ..

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

If you want to stuff your face till you are barely able to breathe, this is the place to be. There are simply so many choices, it would be hard to believe that nothing would suit you. I' m not particularly fond of the American food served here, but why would I go to a Chinese buffet for mac and cheese? I read a review of this place where someone said the waiter could not understand them. Really? They understand your wanting a soda, water, more napkins....anything a marathon eater would want in a pig-out haven. Did this reviewer want to discuss the influence of Friedrich Nietzsche on modern psychlogy?
Try it. You'll like it.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

They have a good selection of food items on their buffet... not great!
Mongolian Grill and Sushi bar provide added selection.
Prices are reasonable. You should not leave hungry