“Check It Out!”

Ranked #78 of 215 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife & I hadn't been to a Red Lobster for years, but saw this one while on a trip to Kingston, were in the mood for seafood and decided to give it a try. Susan took GREAT care of us and gave us time to look at a menu we were not familiar with. The atmosphere was quite nice and the food good too.

While it was a bit hard to get into the location itself (it's located in a shopping center right off the highway, but the entrance from the rear of the building isn't easy to find in the dark), overall it was a nice meal and a good evening.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been going to this Red Lobster from the very start. My brother and me were looking to open a Red Lobster in Kingston when the closes one was in Poughkeepsie, that's when we found out it wasn't a franchise, but I'll try to keep this short. I went there to eat about a month ago maybe two and it seems that the taste and service changed and not for the better even the bisque was off. I wrote to them on their site twice and they did not respond to me which was odd too so now I'll just put it here so everyone can see it. The server was not good they use to be very good all around, maybe I'll try another one but people have told me that Red Lobster has changed and for them not to get back to me shows it comes from the top.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I think that the quality of the seafood here keeps going down every year, I don’t think I will ever go back to Red Lobster ever again

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Have not been to red lobster in a long time.... Food is average... Good clam chowder linguine sauce was except but small over cooked shrimp.
Wife had coconut shrimp... Over done but loved her ministroni soup and rolls... Service was excellent! Once a year there is plenty for us... Dark environment older design and interior needs remodeling and cleaning.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Very good seafood platter. Prices are normal for Red Lobster. The biscuits are awesome as everyone knows. The location is easy on/off the parkway. The place was very clean and well kept.