“Great Pizza and Italian Food”

Di Bella's Pizza Shop
Ranked #51 of 214 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I have been here many times. All meals have been delicious. Portions are generous.
prices are very reasonable. Bar area is not very big Many times when I meet a group of friends, we decide to get a couple of pizzas to share. They are SO good!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

For a good meal, good price and a great bartender (Gary), you cannot beat this place. We really like the bar. Very cozy, clean, nice TV. We typically share pizza and wings. But have had other meals too. All good. The Puttanesca sauce is awesome! We go at least a couple of times a month.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Our family had an early dinner after our son's graduation. We wanted somewhere above average, and some of the other graduates suggested DiBella's on Lucas Ave in Kingston. I had pizza and eggplant parmigiana at their original pizza parlor on Washington Avenue before they moved, so I was familiar with their quality, and was attracted to the idea of finally trying their new venue. It is charming in atmosphere, and the food menu is more towards the 'restaurante' style of Mediterranean and Northern Italy. The meals were prepared well and we did have a pan pizza at the table. This was not as the pizza parlor style, but more towards the thin crusted (dare I say gourmet?) personal pie. As a preference, I would stay with their restaurant menu,
the pizza they are now serving (compared to their older pizza parlor style). I suspect the equipment they have is not the same as what they had before. In any case, the food is quality, above average, well prepared, but not exceptional. The prices are moderately high in regard to portion sizes, but not overpriced. I would not "run" back but I would entertain family or friends there as a possible option.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Due to wrong directions from GPS took us a while to find this wonderful family restaurant.Owner answered all questions via phone & when we did arrive he had reserved parking spots waiting for our Hot Rods. All 5 of our meals were outstanding . Staff was friendly , warm and efficient.Food was so good we returned the following night and chose completely different meals. Everything was excellent again. Owners son came to our table several times and asked if all was Ok. The bar area was very loud when we arrived but fine once we were seated. We'll be back next year. Thank you for a caring family that works together.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome selections for all favorite Italian dishes, plus all the pizza choices. White garlic/red garlic are two of my favorites...with even a buffalo chicken pie choice. The eggplant Stromboli & eggplant Parmesan pizza are excellent choices as well.