“Mmmmm!”
Review of Savona's Pizzeria

Savona's Pizzeria
Ranked #65 of 222 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We are from Florida and were on a New England trip to visit family and friends. Our friends took us to this restaurant. Good choice! Bread sticks were delicious. And so was the minestrone soup. I am not a minestrone eater, but wanted soup instead of salad. It was a good choice, it was delicious too. My husband and I both had the rigatoni, broccoli rabe and sausage. Soooo good! Our friends had manicotti and steak and they had no complaints either. Very nice restaurant, we enjoyed it. Our friends are locals to the area and eat lunch here quite often. I can see why.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Not a bad Pizza Pie, for the hudson valley area, not to sweet not to thin . Also the location is easy to find. The staff was very attentive and nice.