“Good coffee, but music is hard to listen to”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #8 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Kingston
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I go here for coffee at least once a month because I love the coffee and I occasionally get a free donut from answering their online survey. The place is usually not busy and there is usually no wait for service. However, it's hard to stay there and enjoy the ambience (such as it is) with the music they pipe in. I guess that's what they have to provide to their customer base. Anyway, I guess I have to live with it if I want my Dunkin' coffee.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is the only place for me when I need a cup of coffee on the run. I also will sometimes have a bagel or donut with it and it is usually fresh. They were even cleaning the windows on this particular visit.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The selection was still plentiful at 10 am, which for some coffee shops, is not always the case. Friendly and quick, the barista was spot on for us. Excellent lattes.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I come here almost everyday sometimes a few times a day. It seems as if Rachel, Allison, and Tisha can only make my coffee properly, which isn't hard at all. Whenever I get food Sam H is always on top of it. However when I came in, I saw a man named Thomas being extremely rude to his other employees. It made me very frustrated because not only can he not make my coffee properly, but you don't treat your coworkers like that. Not to mention this isn't the first time I have caught this person being like that towards them. Almost every time I see this person he has either an attitude or is being disrespectful to coworkers. It makes me very uncomfortable. I'm not sure why this individual still had a job here. And after speaking with SEVERAL employees no one seems to enjoy him being around either. Not only did this ruin my experience, but I will not be returning here and giving my service to a place that puts up with that type of behavior more then once. Ridiculous. Hope things get better. Thanks for the ones who actually do things properly.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Ice tea was run thru ice coffee or filter was dirty should have just turned around to tell them could not drink this has happened twice . Love my ice tea but will not return to this location again. Get it together!