“Excellent lunch”
Review of Crazy Bowlz

Crazy Bowlz
Ranked #29 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in with a friend for lunch for the first time. Very nice fast food type place with real fresh made food. People are very friendly and helpful. We had bowl with greens and noodles topped with two different steaks. Very interesting combinations or healthy foods.
I will go back and try some other dishes.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE this place! I’m always asking my husband to go here for one of their bowls. I always get the fusion bowl. To die for!!! I love it so much I won’t try anything else but they have really good other food as well! Such a unique vibe and cuisine!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I've actually eaten here about once or twice a year for the past few years. This place is super good, but you cannot bring preconceived notions about Mexican or Asian food here or you'll just psych yourself out of a great experience.

You can mix and match your foods, grains, bowls and rices or take a dish that's already part of the culture (read: fun!)!

Especially good is the pad Thai and Korean beef. No, it's not like New York. The dishes here have their own character, so don't expect to get what you got in your own home town.

As for decor, think budget coffee shop or cafeteria. Not much to look at, but lots of little goodies like open beverage counter, friendly service and open condiments.

I consider $15 for lunch not exactly cheap, so expect to pay that at a minimum here. You can get an Asian style lunch in the area for less, but this is def worth a spin!

There's also a very nice beer, bubble teas and soft drink selection. I'm on my way there now!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I got a crazy bowl and it seemed very light for $11. It tasted funny and I felt cheated using plastic utensils. The bathroom was nasty and the general environment in the restaurant was not comfortable or inviting. So many better places to eat in Kingston. Do not go out of your way to come here.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The Shanghai noodle soup with either the very spicy or mild sauce or soup is amazing (mid-level spicy is less of a favorite).

Lovely staff, always a good atmosphere in the open kitchen.

They have organic tofu!

The Mexican fusion is also good. We wish every Walmart had a Crazy Bowlz opposite