“Clean and quick to serve Wendy's”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #133 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Description: At Wendy's in Kingston, NY we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Kingston, NY hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Nothing to criticize. Quick service as you want when you go to this places. The appearance was of a neat and clean place.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This Wendy's is the worst I have ever been to. Can't get orders right, ordered a sour cream and chive potato and just got a plain potato. Sour cream and chives is in the name, how hard could it be to remember???? Also everyone looks extremely angry.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Im a simple man i like my fast food to have 3 things meat cheese bread 4 if i ask for xtra cheese. This is the 3rd time ive asked for extra cheese on a go wrap from this place pay for it and still no extra cheese i dont order that horrible ranch sauce and i dont eat rabbit food so no lettuce either. So do they think i wont notice the lack of cheese when i stop to finally eat. Im officially banning myself from Wendy's incompetence. Sure that means ive no fast food options in this town as no one takes pride in their work any more and strive to actually make people happy with their meals. I'd give negative stars if i could. Thanks for pissing me off further on top of still being hungry.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

This is my second review of this Wendy's and it's not as good as my first. I stopped in on a Saturday afternoon at 3 PM for a quick lunch. There were hardly any customers here at the time. The only person in the line ahead of me was an associate of this restaurant placing her order. It seemed to take an excruciatingly long time for her to place her order. When it was finally totaled and tendered there was a discrepancy about the amount of change she got back. It took several minutes to determine her change was, in fact, incorrect. While this was happening, no one stepped up to assist me in taking my order. After calling over the Manager to assist in correcting the change situation and still not being acknowledged, I asked if he was the store manager. He said yes and I walked out. Hungry.
There are several fast food choices within a one mile area in this town and poor service or the pure Lack of service cost them my business. I don't need to be treated like a King, I just hate being ignored.
There were a lot of associates in back so understaffing was not the issue today.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The food was delicious and hot. My mom and I got the crispy chicken sandwich as well as a junior cheeseburger, fries and a soda. The food was hot and fresh. We used the drive-thru and were worried about the long line. However, the staff was up to the task and hooked us up rather quickly.