“True no frills fresh seafood !”
Review of Sea Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sea Deli
Ranked #74 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great take out (or dine in). This place is a landmark in Kingston. Fresh seafood every day from N.Y. Colorful people. Jam packed during Lent. Can order ahead by phone.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

This place doesn't look like much, but the fresh seafood is great. The soups are fantastic. You can go in and eat or take out. They have a nice selection of fresh fish if you want to cook it at home. The only down fall of eating in is all the meals are fried, but that's fine by me.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Lunch, dinner or picking up for guests.....the list goes on. Be sure to order the homemade tartar sauce. I've done all the above and it works every time; plus they use canola oil.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I frequent the Sea Deli when I crave Fried Sea Scallops. They're perfect= fried to a golden brown you just can not get them anywhere else *that I know of. The Sea Deli has a menu of the seafood you don't see locally. They bring it in fresh regularly. They treat you nicely when you walk in, they are open to suggestion or custom orders (Sometimes I ask them to quarter up my JUMBO Sea Scallops before Breading & Frying) to make a them bite size scrumptuous morsels. They have a home made tar tar sauce that goes just right with their creations.
Pick for yourself!
We all have our favorites; the SCALLOPS are mine. YUM!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Although the restaurant was by no means upscale, and the décor is in need of improvement, the food was delicious. The folk there were very friendly. the fish was the freshest I have had away from the coast. The cole slaw, sauces, etc. were delicious as well. I had a great meal for very little money. I am looking forward to returning many times.