“Delicious wood-fired pizza at great prices”

La Florentina Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I am constantly looking for good, wood-fired, thin-crust pizza and upon discovering La Florentina I had to give it a try. The pizzas are delicious with that smoky crust that only wood-firing can provide. There are a number of styles one can choose from or just make your own from a list of ingredients. We washed everything down with a carafe of serviceable Chianti, an outstanding value for only $21. Service was attentive and efficient and overall prices were very good for large portions. Excellent and affordable Italian in an unassuming spot.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had such a delicious dinner tonight at La Florentina--everything was outstanding. We started with a basic house salad followed by the white pizza and the eggplant parmigiana with penne pasta. The food was very fresh, good quality and prepared to perfection--will look forward to returning soon. Thanks La Florentina for such a great meal!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We had 4 or 5 dishes and they were all excellent. The eggplant rollatini was especially good. I tasted the pasta bolognese and I thought it was delicious. I ordered the Chicken Parm and it was extra cheesy, just the way I like it. I could mention 3-4 other items our table ordered, but my comments would all be complimentary. The prices are fair and the service was very good. I "lost" our server, somewhere in the process; however, she returned after some time and was apologetic. I would definitely return to this establishment. They do well by their customers.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

the unpretentious environment is perfect to just drop in on and the staff is very efficient. The food is wonderful and the pizzas and calzones are all delicious. I have tried several of each! Comfort food with a gold star.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Always a favorite for a get together with friends, a casual date night, family night, or take out. Their pizzas are like what you would eat in Rome, but better in my opinion and I've been there. Food is great, beer & wine selection good, service is kind of hit or miss, but very genuine.