“Everything looks good, but has no flavor”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #112 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I eat southwestern food because I love the intense flavors. Moe's is utterly lacking in this area. Everything looks good and fresh but nothing seems to have any flavor. Even the assorted sauces/salsas are nearly flavorless. In Kingston, NY, head down a block to Chipotle, which is a bit better.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick dinner. Ashley, the manager, was friendly and helpful. There was a nice young man greeting us as we came in. Chips were a bit stale but food was tasty.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

The meal, atmosphere and service were all very good. We needed something quick but wanted to avoid a fast-food type of place and this fit the bill nicely. Would visit again!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

OK for lunch, somewhat tasty, lots of chips, sauces, not great. Better than Taco Bell. More fillers than meat in burrito.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I use to love going to Moes but recently the food isn't the best. My favorite is the close talker with chicken. On this particular visit I think the lady put about four chunks of chicken on my salad. She never offered me any beans. Not a great visit at Moes.