“Presentation and taste”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I've been here several times with friends. The sashimi is fresh, the rice is sticky, beef teriyaki melts in your mouth, miso soup has flavor, so far everything I or my friends have had were very good. Most of us have spent time in Japan so we know the real thing. Service is polite and attentive. There is a good selection of saki.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I went here, because a friend recommended their Lychee Martini's. Tasty and $7 he said. He was right. Staff was attentive, drinks were great and ordered the Japanese Sandwich.(Again another recommendation from my savvy friend) with tip it was $25. Which I thought was a good value.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Im giving a 5 star review because I think that the food was very good for the money. I went with a friend and we both got all you can eat and shared everything. The sushi was not gourmet, but it was definitely better than I expected. I will go here again.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Was there last week. Very pleasant experience as usual. Good atmosphere, friendly staff, and diverse menu. Good appetizers, very interesting. Drunken noodles with beef excellent. Everyone liked their dishes. All tasty and fresh. A keeper for sure

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We've been here a few times, as a break, and for lunch. This is a fine restaurant.
This afternoon, late, we sat at the bar, had a few dishes and totally enjoyed the place. This is a friendly, clean restaurant with great food. The duck salad was great. The miso soup was excellent. The sobo noodle salad was worth the visit. We will continue to visit Kodomo.