See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2017

There were not many options left when we went to go book our stay. I saw the pictures and thought how bad can this really be. Well it was HORRIFYING... What a dirty place this is, rooms smell, they are dirty, sheets dirty..

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 9 October 2017

booked this hotel to do leaf peeping. it was listed as the 5th best place in kingston. not sure what other places were on the list but i would have rather stayed in a tent. every single thing about this place screamed do not stay here. the building and grounds looked ancient and in disrepair. there was a makeshift front desk, a "fitness room" with an elliptical and a treadmill (that i even i - NOT a germaphobe - would not have entered), and a breakfast area that i could not even go and look at. the room was big with pieces of furniture that were not even goodwill quality - more than used, worn and tired. the lamp had a hole in it, the shower was rusted and the towels were like cleaning rags. NEVER PUT THIS HOTEL ON ANY VIABLE "STAY HERE" LIST!

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Beyond horrible. Seriously. I never write poor reviews, but this place doesn't even deserve one star...sorry. They should seriously shape it up...dreadful. Gross. Dirty. Bad, bad and worse! There is literally nothing good I can say about this place. Wouldn't stay here even if they offered the room for free! Stayed twice, unfortunately, out of necessity, but I'd rather sleep in a tent on the side of the Thruway!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 961sarahc
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I never been to a hotel that I wanted to walk out after five minutes into the room.
The Hotel was dirty and not very well maintain. the pool that was advertise open was closed do to not passing inspection.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GERARDO B
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have stayed at this motel 3 times now and this will be my last time. It has always been a just barely acceptable experience but the location was very convenient and the negative issues were not a deal breaker. However if having hot water or even warm water to take a shower is important to you when you need to take a shower then you might want to find a room somewhere else. That's a deal breaker for me but now add all the other negatives and I am done with this location. I will mention the other issues but they are not for me deal breakers but could be for you. Bedding is old and worn. TV is very old and picture quality is just ok. A couple of my favorite TV channels not available. Room had the smell of dampness. The FREE breakfast is very limited but if you just want a cup of coffee and toast then you will be ok but no English Muffins, bagels or waffles. It is very obvious that the management of this location is trying to cut cost as much as possible.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo