Rodeway Inn
USD 142*
Courtyard
USD 88*
USD 108*
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
USD 168*
USD 147*
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
USD 169*
USD 159*
Hotels.com
USD 145*
USD 142*
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2006

I grew up in the Kingston area and visit my mother frequently. I went to see this hotel hoping to have relatives stay but it was worse than I ever remembered. I have not stayed but had to add a date in order to enter my review.It is a dump and is an emabarrassment to Kingston! At least there is a new Courtyard opening soon....anything is an improvement. I wish I had taken photos so that I could post them.....

Stayed: July 2002
5  Thank GibsonG
West New York, New Jersey
Reviewed 19 October 2005

We had a wedding to attend in the Catskills and found the only closest vacancy for Oct. 8th and 9th was the Sky Top Motel. We trusted Orbitz's 2 star rating and booked it. The motel was deplorable from beginning to end. Beds were as hard as rock, the pillows disgustingly yellowed and pilled, the room had a very musty odor, dead bugs littered the bathroom ceiling and the toiletries consisted of one packet of shampoo and a mini bar of soap. The morning of the wedding there was no hot (or warm) water for showers and the electricity went out for a period of time. The pipes would shutter day and night. Their continental breakfast consisted of watered down coffee and sticky buns in cello wrap. We tried unsuccessfully to find alternate accommodations the second night and had to endure another restless night's sleep. All this for $200. Orbitz's response? They'll give us $25 off our next booking. As if!!

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Concord, Ca
Reviewed 3 June 2004

Moldy, Smelly rooms, smelly water, everything falling apart, this is as bad as a skid-row flophouse.

Too bad, it would be a nice place if it was run by a professional chain, it's in a nice location, but the owner is trying to run it as a mom-n-pop operation and he's in way over his head. He'll squeeze the last dime out of it before it becomes an abandoned dilapidated relic, I suppose.

• Stayed: May 2004
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 February 2004

I went through Hotel.com to book to nights at the Sky Top Motel. The Hotel web site described a "Victorian ambience, panoramic views of the Catskill, impressive pool, lawn games, old-fashioned swings and a beautiful gazebo round out the picture".Here's the truth: Victorian ambience - typical rundown hotel furniture in the lobby and rooms panoramic views of the Catskill - no view, it's choked with weeds and trees impressive pool - a 1/4 full of algae and green scum - my kids looked at me with amazement lawn games - does that include the folks drinking beer outside their room around a hibachi? old-fashioned swings and a beautiful gazebo - they are there, full of old TV sets!!!Besides all this, the rooms were dank, and smelled of disinfectant, the mattresses were old and lumpy, the dead mice in the parking lot were a nice touch and the management was completely unresponsive to our complaints about the all of above. Suffice to say we booked at a nearby Best Western (wow what a difference) and we were billed one nights stay by Hotels who while guaranteeing "Best Places" and satisfaction fell far short after numerous phone calls. I will never use Hotels again nor suggest to friends. A wholly miserable experience.......p.s. I asked that Hotels to review the false advertisement on their web site, 6 months later still the same information about this dump!

10  Thank rpm1956
Reviewed 19 November 2003

was not clean, there was no view, was charged a different price than my reservation (they fixed that)...overall, disappointing...

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member