“Great Guys, Great Pizza”

Main Street Pizza Cafe
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Kings Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a pizza and cafe serving the Kings Park, NY, community. All of our menu items are available for takeout and delivery and include both a variety of pizzas and many Italian dishes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There are a lot of good places to go to in Kings park for Pizza, This is Only place I go to in Kings Park. I know good pizza. I am from NYC

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This little place has the best pizza in town.Thin crust and specialty and stuffed pies are good too, We've got a lot of pizzza in Kings Park, but this is the only place I go. Bring breath mints for after- they know how to use garlic.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Main Street Pizza is my go to place. I absolutely love the Grandma's Pie and their Antipasto is wonderful, very generous servings. They also have great Cannolis. Each time I order I tell myself to try something new but I always wind up getting the same thing, it is so good!!! I actually have never eaten there, I do delivery and the guys are all so nice!!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

not the best pizza in town; but good for a quick slice when you are lazy and starving