“Decent pizza delivered to my hotel”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Reliably fast and tasty. I have no more to say to meet the 50 character requirement. It was fast, and it tasted good. Pizza delivered to a hotel. Wonderful.

Reviewed 18 October 2014

We had late night delivery to our hotel lobby on Sunday night. Have a variety of pizzas. I Love the garlic sauce.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Seriously, this restaurant is the worst restaurant in Johnson city. The pizza is overpriced. Who charges 15 dollars for PIZZA? This is the most expensive pizza that I've ever had to order. The price shunned me from even ordering the pizza. I order chicken wings instead, and they also tasted like terrible.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were staing at the LaQuinta next door and had a late Friday pizza. The clerk was very friendly and the pizza hit the spot.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

we had the bbq chicken pizza and it was one of the best i have had. Great value and very large size.