“Always a favorite.”

Nando's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 75 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Long standing pizza place serving the north side of JC. I have had both round and sheet pizzas. Excellent quality and good service.

Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

I'm traveling on business and typically do not order pizza (holy carbs!). With that being said, I stayed in a hotel that does not offer room service (shock, horror, do not get me started...) and was STARVING.

I ordered a pepperoni pizza expecting disaster. Happily, I could not be more wrong. The NY-Style pizza is out of this world! I will definitely be back on my next trip- this place is well-worth some extra treadmill time.

To top off the entire experience, the woman who took my order and delivered my pizza was extremely warm and inviting.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

If you want real NY pizza made the old fashioned way this is a great place to get it. The salads were a little skimpy, however, the dressing was good.