“Best pizza you will ever eat”
Review of Brozzetti Pizza

Brozzetti Pizza
Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I grew up eating Brozzitti's pizza. I thinks it is the best pizza in town. I order the sheet pizza half red with extra cheese and half white garlic.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Ok, this is just a tiny little odd shaped building that has sold pizza here for years, we all grew up on it. it has gotten a little pricey over the past years for the amount of pizza you get. I just felt as though something in the taste of the pie was different, after sooooo many years of the same flavors. Just got a cheese pie and I couldn't put my finger on it but something had changed. if you are from out of town, or visiting someone in the hospital next door, it is worth a taste of this long time establishment pizza. They kept to one thing, pizza, not a lot of different items to get there, some chips and drinks, etc. I can still remember the song they had on the radio many years ago, "7979960, call brozzetti's pizza to go". No place to sit and eat here, it is strictly to go. they usually have a few extra pies made if you didn't call for one. all-in-all, give it a try.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

It's been decades since I had a Brozzetti's pizza. It was just as I remembered. Thank you for not changing. Ordered a traditional cheese sheet pizza and the family devoured it.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Nothing better than one of Brozetti's garlic pizzas. They are, by far, the best garlic pizza I've ever had. We typically don't get anything other than the garlic pie from there.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is in Johnson City, NY - more like a hole in the wall, but it has excellent pizza. Has been here for years.