La Quinta Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
USD 134
Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
USD 90
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanacross streetwafflesfitness centerfree breakfastneeds updatingenglish muffinscourt jesterhealth cluboff the highwayhousekeeping staffexcellent hotelhot breakfasttake advantagenice breakfastno frillsgreat place to stay
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Very nice for an overnight stay. Employees were very friendly. The only unfortunate incident was that some inconsiderate idiot in a pickup with a trailer decided he was going to park sideways and take up 5 spaces. This forced us to park in an upper parking lot away from our room.
We asked for and got a smoking room. I think they should have left the AC on. Even my wife, the smoker, thought it was overpowering when we first went in. After turning on the AC it got better.
As with most budget motels, the carpeting could use a cleaning.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We stayed here one night. There were two of us and we had adjoining rooms. The rooms were clean and fairly comfortable. The beds were not as comfy as in other La Quintas we have stayed in but weren't bad. We were on the third floor and we had to go downstairs for ice. But I will say that it was quiet, the staff was friendly and helpful and the fact that they allow pets is a big plus. I would certainly consider staying here again if I were in the area. The breakfast was good, too!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank rikntracy
Reviewed 14 April 2011

This was our first stay at a La Quinta, and it was a fine place to stay. It was clean inside and out, and we had a good night's sleep. I'll check out La Quintas in the future!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Goochbird
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I recently stayed at La Quinta Inn at Johnson City, and it was TERRIBLE. All of the surfaces were greasy, others dusty. The plaster on the cieling was falling off in little chunks while I slept. The linens felt like paper. Brown stain on the ceiling. Broken lamps. I have been to some pretty nasty hotels (Comfort Inns) but this was by far the worst. To top it all off, I went to flush the toilet and the toilet handle came off! I tried to put it back on, but it wouldn't work. I opened the toilet cover to reveal dead bugs and rust. Disgusting. Whenever I needed to use the bathroom I found myself knocking on other guests' doors to use their toilet. I hope I never have to come back to this disgusting, out-dated hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank BonJoviRocksMan
Reviewed 19 October 2010

This property isn't as nice as some of the newly remodeled La Quintas are - the rooms are a bit on the smaller side (though there is still plenty of room) and the shower/tubs could use an overhaul. However, it's perfectly fine - clean and comfortable - and is what you could reasonably expect from a La Quinta.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business