“Best under $100 rooms in town”

La Quinta Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Johnson City
North Syracuse, New York
“Best under $100 rooms in town”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

That's my hotel budget for work... making this place the go-to hotel for when I'm here on business. The rooms are spacious (especially the king - like twice the size of an average room), beds are clean and very comfortable, rooms are clean, bathrooms are clean, no problems with noise or anything else. Every time I stay here it's been a very positive experience.

Only complaints is the room where they serve the breakfast is too small. Otherwise, the food is OK... about what you'd expect. Also - let's get out of the 90's, ditch the 27" old style TV's and upgrade the TV's to 42" HDTV's...

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
RHODE ISLAND
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Very nice for an overnight stay. Employees were very friendly. The only unfortunate incident was that some inconsiderate idiot in a pickup with a trailer decided he was going to park sideways and take up 5 spaces. This forced us to park in an upper parking lot away from our room.
We asked for and got a smoking room. I think they should have left the AC on. Even my wife, the smoker, thought it was overpowering when we first went in. After turning on the AC it got better.
As with most budget motels, the carpeting could use a cleaning.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Virginia
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We stayed here one night. There were two of us and we had adjoining rooms. The rooms were clean and fairly comfortable. The beds were not as comfy as in other La Quintas we have stayed in but weren't bad. We were on the third floor and we had to go downstairs for ice. But I will say that it was quiet, the staff was friendly and helpful and the fact that they allow pets is a big plus. I would certainly consider staying here again if I were in the area. The breakfast was good, too!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank rikntracy
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 14 April 2011

This was our first stay at a La Quinta, and it was a fine place to stay. It was clean inside and out, and we had a good night's sleep. I'll check out La Quintas in the future!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Goochbird
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I recently stayed at La Quinta Inn at Johnson City, and it was TERRIBLE. All of the surfaces were greasy, others dusty. The plaster on the cieling was falling off in little chunks while I slept. The linens felt like paper. Brown stain on the ceiling. Broken lamps. I have been to some pretty nasty hotels (Comfort Inns) but this was by far the worst. To top it all off, I went to flush the toilet and the toilet handle came off! I tried to put it back on, but it wouldn't work. I opened the toilet cover to reveal dead bugs and rust. Disgusting. Whenever I needed to use the bathroom I found myself knocking on other guests' doors to use their toilet. I hope I never have to come back to this disgusting, out-dated hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
0.3 km away
Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
3.6 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal

Been to La Quinta Inn Binghamton - Johnson City? Share your experiences!