“Yummy”

Ranked #23 of 75 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 April 2016

My Husband and I love their pizza we always go here when we come to the mall best in the area by far!!

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

First, I love fresh pizza...not a big fan of pizza that sits out for hours only to be warmed up when you buy it. It loses flavor in the process, at least to me. But with that said...their pizza is very good. Nice selection and variety and plenty of seating for everyone. It is a bit pricey though and can get expensive with a family outing. But all in all...not a bad place for slices.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

We spent the afternoon walking the mall & it was light, bright and a positive place to shop & hangout. Most of the usual stores, but several local unique ones as well.

Reviewed 10 November 2014

Great amazing pizza. Wicked diverse selection. I love eating this pizza all the time. There are so many different kinds

2  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 5 October 2013

There were numerous toppings to choose from...as for the not fresh comment made earlier I have to say...we prefer our pie reheated as it makes it so much more crispy and delicious :) All of the pizza was fresh enough, made just that minute? No, but it would be impossible for them to stay in business and have such a vast selection if it was all "fresh" out of the oven. It was a bit more in price than I thought it should be but I would certainly still go back. Sometimes you pay for quality. The staff were very friendly and kind. We do not get this type of pizza anymore due to the locations of the country we have lived in and we miss it greatly. We were very pleased with out meal.