“Super Friendly Service”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a moderately priced eatery and discovered Alfee's. It was between mealtimes, so we had the place almost to ourselves. All food is prepared fresh, so expect a brief wait, but free popcorn is provided, and endlessly fresh popped.
I got crab stuffed flounder, side of pasta and fresh salad for only $9.99. The bread was very fresh. Hubby got the stromboli/ calzone which was loaded and came with choice of sides. Our friend got the fried fish, a house specialty, and was very satisfied. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Six of us went into the bar area for drinks, before dinner! We were joined by one more! We were served hot, fresh popcorn, as we waited! We selected different items from the menu! One had spaghetti, & a gentleman raved on & on, about his fish!! I had scrumptious crab cakes, a salad, vegetables, &
Red beans & rice! Our waitress remembered me, & was calling me, by name!! Impressive! I had a different concoction, of a drink, from the menu to try! It was deliciously different!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great food and drinks are outstanding
Service was also outstanding. Steaks and fish to simple chicken wings.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My son and I stopped here to have some lunch. The place is nice and clean and the staff very friendly. The food was good tasting and at the right price. I would recommend anyone who is in for some lunch or dinner and at the right price, stop by.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Server was great at first, but became sidetracked. Another server had to refill husband's drink. End result was very slow service, and the restaurant wasn't very busy. The restaurant seemed a little run down, but the bar appeared to be a little busier. Food was ok, but nothing memorable. May have ordered a cuban sandwich, but honestly don't remember much about the meal.