“Poor choice ”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Alfie’s was recommended by the hotel staff as a great place for seafood. Last night of vacation so wanted something special. When we entered, I could smell old oil. Should have left then. Food was mediocre at best. Baked potato was still hard. Very disappointed. Both travelers got sick during the night.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017

On the way to hear the Beach Boys and stopped for a light supper. The person who seated us could use some training. She bypassed all the tables and took us into the bar area. We ended up in one of the dining rooms. The meals (4) were good and priced right. Notable was the price of the beverages.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This place is great for any meal or for just meeting friends for a snack and something to drink. Free popcorn in the back room, my family loves that!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017

It's a very large facility and I was only looking to have an appetizer and a beer while ordering wings to go. Also wanted a bar that had a hockey game on TV. I found all that, however, the place is so quiet and the worst adult contemporary music playing. Ambiance leaves a lot to be desired with popcorn all over the floor and boring décor. The bartender/waitress was very nice, although there were only 2 people besides me at the bar, I waited some time to order a beer. Chicken quesadilla was very good. Ordered the butter garlic wings to go with sides of medium sauce. Got back to the hotel and the wings were completely dry. No butter and certainly no garlic. tasted very bland, but had the medium sauce to dip them in so not a complete loss. The wings were crisp. I doubt I would ever return while in town on business.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Fast service tonight. Had taco salad and broiled fish. Both were good and as ordered. Our waitress was very cheerful!!

Date of visit: February 2017