“You'll be surprised”

Ranked #51 of 127 Restaurants in Jamestown
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

When you walk inside how nice it is. The outside is rather nondescript. Years ago this restaurant was across the street.
They usually have specials. Lasagna, steaks & roast beef are good choices. Dessert is also good. Strawberry ice cream cake is large & good as well as the lemon cake.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Off the main business area in Jamestown but worth the trip. Right off route 430. Good food and amazing deal on Tuesdays-2nd favorite is $2.22! Good house Chianti and several wines by the glass. I had ravioli ,my aunt had fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and my husband had eggplant Parmesan. We took half home! Don't overlook this place while in the Jamestown area. .

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We have been going to La'Scala for many, many years and after reading some reviews I decided that I need to let people know how really Special this place is. This restaurant, especially for this area, is really top-notch. We have taken my Father there for his Birthday for the last 8 years (he is now 94), and their specialized service is beyond reproach. We don't know the owner or anyone who works there, and are not regular customers (we do not live in the area, or we would be) - they treat everyone like this. The food is excellent, and the service is not only very good, but also very personalized and caring. If you are looking for a restaurant that checks all of the boxes, then go to La'Scala. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

It's a beautiful restaurant and the food is Great! everytime I go it is very good and we even have coupons for specials, The servers are good. The food is so good !

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We went for a birthday party for my grandpa's 90th Birthday. We were given a room and 2 servers. Food was preordered as we were a rather large party. At my table we had 2 people who ordered prime rib, 2 lasagna and I ordered beef tips. They must not have counted correctly because my meal came out long after everyone else at our table. Mine was very good as was the lasagna but the prime rib was terrible.
The price per person was $25 and included a drink. No choice or options for the sides. Everyone got a baked potato and a salad. No offer of a second side.
The servers were very nice but seemed a bit confused on how to handle a big party.