“Inconsistent”

Northeast Pizza and Beer Company
Ranked #163 of 287 Restaurants in Ithaca
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I have ordered from NE pizza about 10 times in the last 4 years, inconsistent at best, sometimes great, but lately often bad. After 3-4 forgettable pizzas, I am throwing in the towel and moving on. Almost no pizza is bad, but they are really pushing it.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This was a return to a place I used to eat at all the time. I changed jobs and my new one left much less time for buying lunch. Luckily I had some time recently and took a few coworkers. I have had the calzones and specialty slices in the past. They were pretty good. This time I tried the meatball tunnel. It's kind of like the chicken rolls I grew with back home. There was the right amount of everything in it. The marinara for dunking was good too. If you're looking for a quick place to grab a bite to eat in Northeast Ithaca, go here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times since relocating to the area in June. I love the pizza! It is exactly what one expects from a NY style pizza place. I also recommend the cheese sticks!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We got a meat lover pizza. It was quite good The Spiedie Wings are a local (Binghamton NY) specialty and applied to chicken wings is the best reason to visit here in my opinion. the small restaurant was lightly staffed for lunch, so service dragged out a bit. Otherwise we liked it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered pizza and wings at the hotel just besides the restaurant. After one hour of delay, I called them back and I was informed that they could not deliver because they did not have my room number (I told them at least 4 times when ordering). They apologize and the food was there 5 minutes later, but frozen at that time. But half of the order was delivered since the drinkings were missing . I was lucky to have a microwave to warm it up.
Quality of the food was bad: thick pizza dough, few topping, chicken wings looked like gum.

Date of visit: March 2017