USD 215
USD 192
GardenInn.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 111
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

Hampton Inn Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
USD 236
USD 202
Hampton.com
USD 297
  • Restaurant
USD 144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

Clarion Inn(Ithaca)
Official Hotel
USD 195
USD 190
Cancelon
All reviewsapple tvheated floorssun porchboutique hotelrain showerlocal pastriesgreat bar scenefood truckexcellent cocktailswhite peacockfloor to ceiling windowswalking distanceithaca commonsperfect locationyogurtold housefirst floor
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We were really excited about staying at Argos after getting a chance to check out their bar last time we were in town, unfortunately for us (and Argos) they had a plumbing issue with our room and so we weren't actually able to stay in the room. However, they did a phenomenal job of taking care of us: calling to get us a room elsewhere, letting us split our nights at two places, throwing in a couple free drinks, and were incredibly kind. We can't wait to come back and actually get a chance to stay at the property.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Ok for a couple of nights stay. Felt a bit unsure of what it quite was. Our room was quite comfortable but the bathroom was small and there was very little storage space. On a busy road so some rooms may be rather noisy but ours wasn’t too bad. The bar was a busy popular place but the noise didn’t impact too much on our room, and it quietened anyway around 10.00 pm. It didn’t somehow feel the friendliest of places whilst we were there but it was ok for a short stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margot T
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Wow, I was really surprised how much I loved this hotel. The vibe was so relaxed, comfortable and convenient. Wide stairways, open hallways, old house with modern touches and COMFORT. Easy to park....great location....easy to get in and out with zero hassles or issues. There's apple TV and comfortable bedding. I'll definitely stay there the next time I'm working at Cornell University. The only improvements I would make is with the breakfast. Cold, little muffins and thermoses of coffee and hot water.....it was mediocre and not fitting with the rest of the experience. Other than that, loved it. Great spot with a very happening vintage bar area serving crafted cocktails....I didn't imbibe, but they look fantastic. Stay HERE....

Room Tip: I was a single traveler and stayed in room 213. It was perfect size and extremely comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lilacgirl41
Reviewed 11 October 2017

A beautiful restored building. Fine furniture and heated underfloor bathrooms. I stayed in the ground floor Blue Peacock room. Lovely comfy bed and great rainfall shower with beautifully scented vegan toiletries. The bar staff know their cocktails and wines. Breakfast is included and you can enjoy mini pastries, bagels, granola, yogurt, coffees, teas and juices. Very well decorated. Very good staff. I was visiting Ithaca College with my daughter and we enjoyed the place so much we wanted to stay another night, but alas it was booked up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HILARY O
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I've never stayed at an inn before, but was looking for a more unique and cool place to stay in Ithaca and this place was perfect. We arrived pretty late to check-in and the staff was super accommodating. Actually, every staff member I spoke to was really nice.
The Argos atmosphere in general is idyllic and our room was beautifully decorated. The bed was comfortable, the rain shower was amazing, and there was a thermostat on the wall to heat the floors. Breakfast was great- all cold items but pretty much every cold option you could think of - oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, croissants, muffins, and bagels. There was coffee, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and tea. The room they had breakfast in was all windows so it was filled with light and just a nice way to start the day.
There's a bar in the inn as well and I had heard good things about the drinks. I was not disappointed. They had a Twin Peaks-related menu and I tried the "Ask the Log" and it was delicious. The bartender told us before they had a Wes Andersen- related drink menu and before that, I think, Kurt Vonnegut. I love little details like that. There was live jazz playing and even an outside area that is lit by a bunch of Moroccan lanterns. Also, the inn is two seconds down the road from the Ithaca Commons, which has some shops and plenty of restaurants. All in all, a great stay and I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple