“Blue Oyster Islip ”

The Blue Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Blue Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Islip
Price range: USD 12 - USD 40
Description: Seafood & Oyster Bar serving all types of seafood as well as Steaks, Chops and Raw Bar in a beautiful upscale setting located in the heart of the beautiful hamlet of Islip. Live Entertainment on Fridays & Saturday.
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing the ambience and feel that his place just a wonderful experience staff was very very nice, very busy suggest restaurant reservations
Food was absolutely delicious I am a foodie my companion is as well.
My companion had blackened Swordfish she said was amazing.
Great experience reasonable price really enjoyed ourselves

1  Thank Companion751868

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Very relaxing ambiance with blue lighting .
Attentive staff although extremely busy with lots going on...we were in no hurry as live music was a great addition.
Food was inventive and delicious with a Lobster Ravioli the best we have ever seen.Filet Mignon cooked perfectly, but could use a sauce perhaps.
Sunday Brunch looks attractive,so we will definitely be back.

Joseph V, Manager at The Blue Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We are happy you you were able to relax & enjoyed our signature dish "Lobster Ravioli"
We are looking forward to having you back.
Blue Oyster Bar & Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I came on a Sunday night for dinner. Great ambiance. I ordered Calamari and the Seafood Pot Pie. The Calamari was very good. The Seafood Pot Pie was unbelievable! Full bar! I enjoyed my favorite cocktail, Patròn tequila.

I never ordered a Pot Pie in my life. I don’t know exactly why I did it. So full of large identifiable pieces of Lobster Tail, Full Scallops and large Shrimps in a bisque loaded with potatoes and more. This was topped by a fresh flaky pastry.

This is one of those meals I would be afraid to order again as it was so completely perfect I don’t want to jinx it by thinking it could be better next time! I certainly recommend this restaurant for it’s perfect execution of my visit.