“Cool place. Good ice cream”

I-Scream for Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Irondequoit
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We’ve been here several times and the ice cream is really good. The young ladies who serve are friendly and attentive and there is a great roof top area where you can take your treats to eat. The same area offers a number of food options and a roof top bar and grill. The ice cream flavors are a little limited but still enough for anyone to make a great choice.. sit on the roof and enjoy.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I-Scream is locate in I-Square which is like a food court. You can get Asian, American, Italian Food and Ice Cream. We have gone many times - sometimes to have lunch/dinner and then ice cream for dessert and other times just for ice cream. Very family friendly, all the food is good. Many flavors of ice cream, hard and soft serve. Service is very friendly and after you buy your ice cream you can go outside across the street and let the kids run around in a open area.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Great flavors of hard ice cream and soft serve "swirled" flavors. Gluten free options are clearly labeled. The only reasons I didn't give 5 stars are that the wait can sometimes be a bit long and we have ordered milk shakes in the past and they have been very very thin. Otherwise very good quality ice cream and friendly service!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Great little ice cream stand inside the food court that is I square. Always friendly service, yummy ice cream. My kids love it!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I stopped here after a hot day for a cool ice cream cone and I wanted to see what I-Square was all about. I got a spot right outside the entrance and walked in. The place was clean though not a lot of traffic. I went with a small mint chocolate chip with a sugar cone. It wan't anything overly spectacular but it was a good cone for a hot day.

1  Thank BillK455