See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We stayed here for the first time this summer, and the place was wonderful! The beach is perfect for kids for swimming, and love that it is right on the lake! They also provide kayaks, and canoes to enjoy the bigger part of the lake. The cottage was super cute, comfortable and CLEAN! My only wish would have been for a coffee maker : ) The owner is super nice and friendly, and makes you feel right at home. She does run a tight ship which I believe helps to make the camp enjoyable for all who visit. We will definitely be staying her again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Celesa R
Reviewed 11 October 2015

I traveled here with a few friends and all I really need to say is that we would do it all over again. We were worried the owner wouldn't like having a group of guys having large campfires and getting rowdy, however she was more than hospitable. The beach and the views are the best in the area and if you haven't done so already you need to look at the pictures on the Facebook page. This place is great for everyone!

Stayed: August 2015
2  Thank Adkadventurer2015
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

The owners at nothing but rude and trashy. We felt so uncountable there that we left 3 days early. We had my sister in law bring her kids to go swimming and we where actually kicked of the beach. And the kids where only ages 1-7. It was the worst vacation we ever went on. Don't go here!

• Stayed: July 2014
7  Thank sarah c
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed here at the end of july into august 2012. Simple and very small cottages but suited our needs. The biggest draw for me was the beach and it is just as in the pictures. Absolutely beautiful view, very large sandy beach. kayaks and canoe were always available. They even had toys for our 1 year old to play in the sand. They kept the beach clean and all of the grounds were well maintained. There seemed to be some resident ducks that our 1 year old enjoyed. Only a short walk into inlet where there were some nice shops. We actually travelled a couple of miles down the road for groceries into eagle harbor for good selection and better prices than the grocery store in inlet. Not quite the crowds in old forge which is great and only a 10 min drive will get you to old forge. The owners checked on us regularly and were extremely helpful. This is not the place to go if you want more seclusion as you are so close to others as to be able to hold a conversation with 3 other cottages from your adirondack chair in front of your cottage(very nice adirondack chairs at the cottage and many right at the beach-very nice). Though a bit of a detractor for me, I'm not complaining about it, this place is what I expected and we met some nice people. We really enjoyed the fire pit and used it all 7 nights. It is an excellent "homebase" for exploring the area. Good enough accomodations, with an unbeatable view and really the best beach I saw of all the places in the area. highly recommend Peter's cottages

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family