“Flaming Chew”
Review of 110 Japan

110 Japan
Reserve with OpenTable
110 Japan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have been to this location a few times now, and they are very consistent. I always like to try new foods, and I have enjoyed all of my new orders across the board.
Ask for Jolin as your server, she has a great personality, is very knowledgeable about the menu and restaurant, and gives you your space while remaining attentive. Every New Yorkers dream.
Sushi Roll Recommendation: The 'Flaming Chew' - This roll typically comes with spicy tuna, white tuna, avocado, tobiko, topped with spicy mayo & jalapeno. The roll is not listed on the menu, but it is pictured!
Keep your eye out for their chef tastings - I had the pleasure of trying a few of his creations, and they did not disappoint. I even tried the foie gras and didn't hate it!!!

1  Thank Abby B

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Typical hibachi but everything tastes extra good! Great sushi appetizers and wonderful drinks as well. Enjoyed our dinner chef was entertaining and had a great pre vacation dinner there with friends!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a restaurant very much like Benihana. If you enjoy this type of food you will enjoy this restaurant. Just like any hibachi restaurant the chefs that cook
At your table put on quite a show. The kids love it and even the adults get a kick out of it. There are many choices for entrees such as steak, chicken, shrimp and it comes with delicious grilled vegetables which they grill right in front of you. They offer white or fried rice which the fried rice is cooked right in front of you and it's delicious. You
are given two flavors of sauces in the beginning which consists of a mustRd sauce and also a ginger sauce. They are both delicious and neither of them are spices. I recommend this restaurant as a. Sry enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I have been at this place few times for sushi and has been very good, last night a group of us had hibachi. I expected so much more after the previous experiences. I would say this is the worst tasting hibachi food I have ever had and the fried rice very salty I wouldn't be back for hibachi you can find a much better place with better flavor.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This is an average sushi and hibachi place. We have been here both for just sushi and for hibachi and had good experiences with both. While this is not our go-to restaurant for either, it is a solid place and is closer than the other places we like better. The rolls are fresh and taste good. The hibachi is also very tasty, though I don't prefer their special sauces over the ones served at other hibachi restaurants. That's a matter of preference though. Overall, it is in a good location and is a good option for both sushi and hibachi. They decor is very pretty and the place is large and spacious. Parking is easy.