“Not bad.”
Review of 110 Japan

110 Japan
Reserve with OpenTable
110 Japan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Dinner with a friend, during the week. We're seated quickly, very nice inyerior, the waitress was very nice and had a decent sushi selection. I have had comparable quality at much less expensive restaurants, however the service and ambiance made up for the high price. Would return with a date, but that's about it.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews I expected great flavored hibachi. The inside of the restaurant is beautiful with the right ambiance. I ordered the hibachi filet mignonette and it was very over cooked and tough to check. The vegetables seemed fresh but lacked flavor. The fried rice was extremely salty. I expected so much more after reading the reviews. I would say this is the worst tasting hibachi food I have ever had and it's very overrated. I wouldn't be back and think you can find a much better place with better flavor.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed, as a big sushi fan I really enjoyed my meal. We ate on the sushi side of the restaurant. There is a habachi side that I assume you cook at your table.
I had the sashimi/sushi platter for one. Just enough food to fill you up but not leave you stuffed
I definitely recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant many times. We have never been disappointed. My grandchildren like the sushi side of this restaurant. The other side is hibachi with a performance by chefs. The sushi here is fresh, dramatic and served with flair. The restaurant itself is beautiful. Make sure you have a reservation or you could be waiting a long time.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Parking is difficult- leave extra time to complete that task. We waited 15 minutes from our reservation time before we were seated at our HIBACHI TABLE... many tables were open. They wanted to pair us with another group I guess, so we had to wait for them to arrive..... I wasn't happy about that, because we had plans after dinner. The acoustics in the dining area aren't appropriate. It's EXTREMELY loud- you cannot hear the person next to you- let alone talk to another person sitting away from you in your group. They bang a drum for people's birthdays, honk horns, and yell a lot as they cook..... If you have a hearing aide, you'll need to adjust it before entering the dining area. The restaurant was extremely warm, perhaps the air conditioner was faltering. A woman was walking around with a gadget that measure heat from the ceiling- it was quite warm and uncomfortable and the grill hadn't been turned on just yet... lol. Table service was excellent and attentive. There was a young group of girls celebrating a birthday party at another table. The chef began preparing the food. He took out a water bottle that had the body of a man with his pants down, as the top part of the squirting bottle. Water came out of the 'private area' of the man, and the chef began squirting water into the mouths of the young girls. He filled their mouths until the water flowed over and out, then continued on to the next girl, finishing off the table by squirting the parents at that table. Every chef performed this routine at every table. I found it quite disgusting and vulgar. I graciously declined... it was nasty and offensive. I'm sure many people didn't realize exactly what it was.... the chef said 'pee-pee' as they did this... It was completely inappropriate. The chef was efficient and the food was delicious- though I found it salty. Though the food was tasty, I'd find another Hibachi restaurant to eat at unless they improve the decibel level and remove the inappropriate, offensive male private part squirting water bottle.