“Yummy Sushi”
Review of 110 Japan

110 Japan
Reserve with OpenTable
110 Japan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I went here with my mom, it was her 1st time and my 3rd. The decor is dim and modern (cute). Service here has always been pretty decent for me. Mom and I shared the specialty sushi roll of the day, it actually had beef and crunchy onions on top. It was ok, I didn't like the combo of the beef, fish and avocado but, I'm up for trying new things, so what the heck. Mom and I did the hibachi, the flavors were ok, not great. I felt like the chicken was bland and my shrimp were definitely overcooked (I hate that, and will almost never send anything back, so I had to deal with it). The nice thing they did was make sure that our soup was piping hot and I ordered an extra one since it was so soothing to my stomach. They were kind and didn't charge me for the second miso soup. This is a great spot, I will always visit. Other restaurants should take note: Although my meal was mediocre this day, SERVICE is EVERYTHING and I will be back.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

An exciting clean and modern place. Always fun to watch your food cook. The chef was very entertaining and the flavors were fantastic. Wide variety on the menu.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Had a fantastic evening out with friends. We hadn't been to anything like his in the U.K. The quality of food was excellent and the sushi was amazing. The steaks to the scrimp cooked in front of you makes fantastic theatre for both young and old. Can't wait to go again

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Great atmosphere...great selection for a lunch menu. I have been many times for lunch and I always get the 3 rolls special. I would get double order of spicy crabmeat and shrimp and shrimp tempura. You can also get a bento box and that's good as well. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This was my first time eating here it was fantastic ! The atmosphere was great I loved the decor it was a Friday night and they had a dj it was great. We went for a hibachi birthday celebration it was very fun and entertaining. The food was delicious and that was the best fried rice I ever had ! The staff was excellent very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this place it's great for a night out, just to go eat or a celebration !