“Excellent ”
Review of 110 Japan

110 Japan
Reserve with OpenTable
110 Japan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This was my first time eating here it was fantastic ! The atmosphere was great I loved the decor it was a Friday night and they had a dj it was great. We went for a hibachi birthday celebration it was very fun and entertaining. The food was delicious and that was the best fried rice I ever had ! The staff was excellent very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this place it's great for a night out, just to go eat or a celebration !

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Cool vibe, house/club music with a exotic atmosphere. Loved it a lot.
The "Americanized" Sushi was pretty good. Not the best I've ever tasted but it was enjoyable.
Recommend it for family or a date.
The picture is the 110 Japan roll.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We were surprised to see that the former Jade East Buffet was converted to this totally different restaurant. My wife and I attended Valentines Weekend. The options were good. The Hibachi cooks could have been more animated, our guy squirted Sake in my mouth. I dont drink so I didn't know it was sake. Food was tasty, but it was placed in our plate slowly. First the rice or noodles, then veggies, then meat. By the time we got our entire dinner the noodles or rice were cold. But the dinner was good and service was prompt and speedy.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Great sushi, great decor in an elegant setting. Super fresh fish done in a zen like setting. Had dinner with my young son here, but noted that there were business people dining, a bar starting to buzz and many rooms.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, sushi/sashimi very fresh and presented well. Pieces of sashimi were the largest I'd ever had. Also loved the decor and vibe of the restaurant right down to the dipping bowls shaped like fish.