“Nothing to write home about”
Review of Tomo Hibachi Incorporated - CLOSED

Tomo Hibachi Incorporated
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016

The Hibachi chef was boring, the food was just ok, the service as well was just ok. I will wait to go to Benihana next time. They also had no Uni.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious as always cooked to perfection hibachi steak! Shrimp appetizer! Make new friends enjoy a good meal!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

excellent table side Hibachi with great tasting food. This place is a long time establishment that always delivers their best. Service and ambiance is very good and the food foes not disappoint.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

I went there with my family and relations, 9 of us in total. Luckily I didn't read the reviews as this was booked by the sister-in-law. It is fairly gimmicky, but we all had a good time and the kids enjoyed it especially my son. I found the food to be fresh and the beef good quality.
It was not Kobe beef as one reviewer wanted but to be honest getting proper kobe outside of a michelin starred restaurant is not really worth it. We all stuck to the beef, chicken and prawns and had a good time so for us the restaurant was great.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

Absolutely worst hibachi restaurant I have ever been to. 1st there is no bar to sit at as you wait for your table to be ready. Next we went there last night about hearing good things to celebrate my little sisters birthday. The hibachi chef was TERRIBLE! He waved at my sister when I said it was her birthday and he did not participate in our meal at all. The chef name was Wilson and he should be fired. He had no energy even after i repeatedly said something to him about his lack of engery. He refused to do the shaki like at all other restaurants. I am sorry that you hate your job Wilson but as a hibachi chef your job is to help entertain the customers who are spending very good money to come to the restaurant. The other wait staff was rude and it was only after my finance said something they gave her a birthday hat. Then they came quickly with cake( which was VERY dry and gross) before we even finished our meals. The food was mediocre and my sisters boyfriend stated that his steak was cooked very poorly. I am extremely disappointed after spending $200 on a dinner for four you would except more. Warning do not go to this restaurant. Save your money and go to another hibachi place that cares about their customers and them having a good time. Hibachi is suppose to be fun and Tomo was well not fun at all. Thank you for ruining my sisters birthday.