“Very good Thai food and good value.”
Review of Sri Thai

Sri Thai
Ranked #73 of 249 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love to to to Sri Thai for lunch. It is very good food and a terrific lunch specials menu. The staff is very friendly and the Thai ice tea is wonderful.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I go to Sri Thai 3 times a month.
They take time to get to know you.
I walk in and they know my order. Feels good to be appreciated. The taste is awesome. The green curry chicken has a great kick filled with flavor. Linda's fried rice is great as well. Eat there. The lunch specials are a wonderful bargain!
Thank you for your pride in your business

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We go here with friend often. Tikiti, waitress is awesome. Although they are always understaffed, she manages to serve us somehow. Food can do better, it's not consistent. we have introduces this place to all our friends.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Service was excellent- the food was awful! We ordered spicy Thai chicken wings for an app- they were pizza shop wing dings with some jarred sauce on the side! A friend ordered Thai pad- it was the worse he's ever had! Another friend ordered the seafood soup- she said it was just okay! I ordered the beef noodle- and mine was actually good- I would not recommend this place- there has to be other Thai food places that are much better!

1  Thank playalilmama
Reviewed 7 May 2015

My review of Sri Thai was that the restaurant is nice hidden gem in Huntington. The interior design feels authentic and it has a warm cozy feeling to it. The waitresses were very nice and helpful throughout our visit. The food was a really good deal for the price. My wife has a Pad Thai dish and I had a Spicy Chicken meal with spinach and white rice. (I cannot recall the specific name) We were pretty content and satisfied with our meals. It is a shame we forgot to take pictures of our meals, because we were so hungry.

Visited May 2015