“BIG WIN on FLAVOR!”

George & Son Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Wow! I was so impressed with George's Breakfast Bagel I almost stopped in my tracks! I needed something to go and opted for something I've been told is very NYC--bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese with capers. I'm not the biggest smoked salmon fan, but every element tasted so wonderful--the bagel, the special cream cheese, the salmon, the veggies, the capers, all of it. I was sure this was just going to be another pricey sub-par NYC meal, but I was delightfully proven wrong! =)

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel

Reviewed 3 July 2012

This is a regular coffee shop with the usual menu, indifferent service and very regular sandwiches and breakfast items.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

great place to eat breakfast if you want good quality at good prices

Reviewed 29 August 2010

cant bet this place for food and value they have it together. Noise of the vent fan and poor sound system (music you cannt hear and poor quality ) are a bit much ,but the food almost makes up for it.