“Last chance”

La Bella Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This used to be a terrific place. I’ve given it a number of additional chances. Tonight is the absolute last chance.
Service is ridiculous. We were forced to order appetizers and salads because we needed to get to a movie in an hour. I had been hoping to have an actual dinner. I don’t care for the hard rock music.
Salad was pretty wilted. Husband had a panini he liked but the French fries were not cooked. My friend couldn’t even finish her soup.
Never. Ever. Again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd year in a row that we had my daughter's b dinner here. They have a nice back room. Being able to sit away from the other diners while your kids are being loud and running around. The staff is very friendly and did a wonderful job. The garlic parm wings were on spot!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The staff we helpful the food was great. The restaurant staff really go the extra mile to make your experience the best it can be.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

stopped by on a monday early evening after visiting the enterprise rental place. passed it up several times and decided to try it. Nothing spectacular . Found the service to be a bit slow with only a few people in there.. Our table we sat at was not clean so my wife had to wipe it down herself with a wet wipe. The food was average, silverware was not at the table when we sat down and came after our food arrived, the waitress and staff was very friendly. Maybe just an off night.

2  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I stopped at Bella with a friend for a late lunch. The place smelled like old food when we walked in. There were only a few other tables full. The one we selected was tipping so we moved to another. We ordered food, two sandwiches, and then waited for what seemed like an eternity. We had to summon our waitress to get the check--she was in the back chatting with the other waitress.

1  Thank Dotinhudson