La Casa del Atrio(Queretaro City)
USD 104
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Flamingo Inn(Queretaro City)
USD 84
USD 73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

USD 124
USD 88
Priceline
Kuku Ruku Queretaro(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
USD 47
USD 46
USD 69
  • Breakfast included
Gran Hotel Queretaro(Queretaro City)
USD 106
  • Restaurant
USD 93
Hotel Villa del Villar(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
USD 45
USD 40
Agoda.com
All reviewsbar stoolsexecutive suitegreat hotelpool areabreakfast buffet isice machinehistoric downtownbusiness tripfirst floorfree weightsmin walkmexican dishestaxisaddlegymmexicoqueretaro
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Probably is the nicest hotel in Queretaro, very impresive as the pictures also reveal. There are no negative comments from my side regarding how this hotel looks and what facilities have. Either way, a minus from my side will take for the reason that personel in restaurant do not spek to much english for an international hotel and they have dificulties in discribing the menu or ingridients. After all, probably i will return back to the aame hotel in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Sorin:

We are glad to know that you enjoy our Hotel services and facilities, it is so great for us that you had a wonderfull stay.

We are looking forward to see you back in a near future.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Nice hotel that mixes modern holiday inn with Old Mexico charm. Clean, well maintained and has all the amenities you need. Good spot to base in for business. Full breakfast buffet and a couple of on site restaurants and bar so good for business meets too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear Guest:

We are glad to know that you enjoy our Hotel, services and facilities.

We are looking forward to see you back in a near future.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is a fairly large hotel and is getting on in years. They try hard to maintain it but it has heavy traffic and is getting quite "tired". The location is quite convenient if you are in Queretaro on business. The breakfast buffet is also abundant and includes many tasty Mexican dishes. But if you are interested in visiting the tourist sites in Queretaro, which are lovely, you are better off in one of the boutique hotels in the old city center.

Room Tip: Executive section is quite good but rooms there do not have a good view or good lighting
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest:

We apprecite you comments in regards our Hotel services and facilities.

We are looking ofrward to see you back in a future.

Cordially.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

In short: if you are visiting the university (UAQ), this is a great location. You walk ten minutes and you are at the campus. Route is very clear (just one turn in a big road) and it's always full of people and bus. I always felt safe. I stayed here for 7 days.

Tips.
0. Hotel provides shuttle service to and from the airport. They are not always available so ask the front desk in advance. Do not wait until the day before.
1. If you want to walk to the downtown, this is not the best location. It is about 30 min walk, and that is a long walk when it is hot outside. Taxi will cost 50 pesos (fixed fare)
2. Speaking of taxis, make sure to call the front desk ahead of time. I came down and asked for a cab and was told 10 min. It took 30 minutes. Other guests had a similar experience.
3. If you want to go to the gym, there is one inside one of the wings. It's on the first floor and they have small towels and water. Sometimes water is not refilled so bring your own just in case. It closes at 11 PM.
4. Next to the gym, there is a laundry room. I believe they are coin-operated.
5. Front desk does not always have cash to change your dollars. As of May 2017, their exchange rate was 17.5 pesos per dollar.
6. Regular rooms do not come with a mini refrigerator. There is an ice bucket in the room. Ice machine is in the hallway but not on every floor. On my wing, it was on the second floor. A recent reviewer left a negative rating and complained about lack of mini refrigerator. The hotel web site clearly states that regular rooms do not come with one. I think it is not fair to use a clearly disclosed fact against the hotel.
7. The restaurant is good but pricy. When they get busy, customer service gets very slow. I normally had a good experience with them but the service was non-existent couple times when it was full. For example, they did not bring me salad dressing and a side dish I ordered.
8. The hotel will give you two free bottled water everyday, whether you drink the previous ones or not. By the end of my stay, I had accumulated 6 bottles. Very nice of them.
9. Hotel pool is small but nice. They provide towels. There is a bar, grill, hot tub, bathroom, table, and sunbathing benches around the pool area.

Room Tip: close to UAQ
Reviewed 11 May 2017

First off all I have to admit that the hotel has a good amenities, nice mexican style and all of it looks near spotless. The surrounding area is a bad one and kind of dangerous as stated by some locals I spoke with, walking out of the hotel is not an option, either drive your car or take a cab. One of my kids got sick and we had to go a mile away to find a doctor (nothing within the hotel area), unfortunately the room I was assigned to didn't have a mini fridge, called the front desk to change my room and nothing happened, I had to use the ice machine to improvise a fridge for my kid's medicine. That will cost them a star on my review. Secondly after my checkout I received an alert from my bank about charges and the hotel was charging extra for nothing, called them and their Customer Service manager promised to call me back within 2 hrs, 48hrs later I'm still waiting for her call, I even wrote her an email and never got a reply, I had to fix this with my bank. Lastly they have 2 Concierges at the lobby but then seem to be helpful only when you check-in, after that they disappear and you have to wait 10-15mins for them to show up and the front desk guys won't even ask if you need help and when you ask them they send you to the Concierge!!!???. I'm an IHG Platinum member and I've got better attention at their express versions, I just can't imagine how they treat regular customers!!!. That cost them another star...so far I've been treated much better at US locations. I'll see if Hilton wants my business.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the pool have more natural light
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Mr. Gomez:

We apologice for the inconveniences during your stay, we are working with the staff to find out the problems and fixed.

We keep in touch thru a phone call to make clear this situation.

Micaela Peñaloza