La Casa del Atrio(Queretaro City)
USD 110
USD 106
USD 141
USD 111
Hotel Flamingo Inn(Queretaro City)
USD 84
USD 73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

Kuku Ruku Queretaro(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
USD 47
USD 46
Gran Hotel Queretaro(Queretaro City)
USD 108
  • Restaurant
USD 95
USD 93
Priceline
Hotel Villa del Villar(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
USD 46
USD 69
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Plaza Camelinas Hotel(Queretaro City)
USD 59
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbar stoolsexecutive suitegreat hotelpool areabreakfast buffet isice machinehistoric downtownbusiness tripfirst floorfree weightsmin walkmexican dishestaxisaddlegymmexicoqueretaro
Reviewed 21 May 2017

In short: if you are visiting the university (UAQ), this is a great location. You walk ten minutes and you are at the campus. Route is very clear (just one turn in a big road) and it's always full of people and bus. I always felt safe. I stayed here for 7 days.

Tips.
0. Hotel provides shuttle service to and from the airport. They are not always available so ask the front desk in advance. Do not wait until the day before.
1. If you want to walk to the downtown, this is not the best location. It is about 30 min walk, and that is a long walk when it is hot outside. Taxi will cost 50 pesos (fixed fare)
2. Speaking of taxis, make sure to call the front desk ahead of time. I came down and asked for a cab and was told 10 min. It took 30 minutes. Other guests had a similar experience.
3. If you want to go to the gym, there is one inside one of the wings. It's on the first floor and they have small towels and water. Sometimes water is not refilled so bring your own just in case. It closes at 11 PM.
4. Next to the gym, there is a laundry room. I believe they are coin-operated.
5. Front desk does not always have cash to change your dollars. As of May 2017, their exchange rate was 17.5 pesos per dollar.
6. Regular rooms do not come with a mini refrigerator. There is an ice bucket in the room. Ice machine is in the hallway but not on every floor. On my wing, it was on the second floor. A recent reviewer left a negative rating and complained about lack of mini refrigerator. The hotel web site clearly states that regular rooms do not come with one. I think it is not fair to use a clearly disclosed fact against the hotel.
7. The restaurant is good but pricy. When they get busy, customer service gets very slow. I normally had a good experience with them but the service was non-existent couple times when it was full. For example, they did not bring me salad dressing and a side dish I ordered.
8. The hotel will give you two free bottled water everyday, whether you drink the previous ones or not. By the end of my stay, I had accumulated 6 bottles. Very nice of them.
9. Hotel pool is small but nice. They provide towels. There is a bar, grill, hot tub, bathroom, table, and sunbathing benches around the pool area.

Room Tip: close to UAQ
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017

First off all I have to admit that the hotel has a good amenities, nice mexican style and all of it looks near spotless. The surrounding area is a bad one and kind of dangerous as stated by some locals I spoke with, walking out of the hotel is not an option, either drive your car or take a cab. One of my kids got sick and we had to go a mile away to find a doctor (nothing within the hotel area), unfortunately the room I was assigned to didn't have a mini fridge, called the front desk to change my room and nothing happened, I had to use the ice machine to improvise a fridge for my kid's medicine. That will cost them a star on my review. Secondly after my checkout I received an alert from my bank about charges and the hotel was charging extra for nothing, called them and their Customer Service manager promised to call me back within 2 hrs, 48hrs later I'm still waiting for her call, I even wrote her an email and never got a reply, I had to fix this with my bank. Lastly they have 2 Concierges at the lobby but then seem to be helpful only when you check-in, after that they disappear and you have to wait 10-15mins for them to show up and the front desk guys won't even ask if you need help and when you ask them they send you to the Concierge!!!???. I'm an IHG Platinum member and I've got better attention at their express versions, I just can't imagine how they treat regular customers!!!. That cost them another star...so far I've been treated much better at US locations. I'll see if Hilton wants my business.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the pool have more natural light
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Mr. Gomez:

We apologice for the inconveniences during your stay, we are working with the staff to find out the problems and fixed.

We keep in touch thru a phone call to make clear this situation.

Cordially,

Micaela Peñaloza
Guest Service Manager.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

It is a huge hotel complex with at least three major building. Among the main plus points is the location: You arrive via a major road, but the beautiful centre of town is just 20-30 minutes walking distance through quiet side lanes. The main hall, where food is served, is magnificient, and there is a bar and a lovely pool. Rooms are spacious, spink-spank clean and beautiful, room service excellent. The buffet is to be recommended, though it rather serves tourists than offering local specialities.
Notwithstanding its seize, it is a rather quiet hotel. You won't get any alcohol after midnight and any sorts of group gatherings in the launch are strongly discouraged.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Guest:

We apprecite yu comments in regards your stay we are so glad to know that you enjoy our Hotel and services.

We always try to do our best to makes memorables stay to all our guest.

We are looking forward to see you back in a near future.

Cordially,

Micaela Peñaloza

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I've spent two weekends at this hotel. No, I would not come back.

First time, I was given a room with a view to a closed space where light was on all night; I asked a receptionist for it to be turned out and the answer was "Yeah, I'll take care of it". Nothing happened. Not for the two nights I spent there.

For lunch, I asked for a burger which was great; well cooked, nicelly presented. Since I was working in my room, I asked for the same next day and it was the same; next day's breakfast was a pleasant experience, fruit, coffee, orange juice, papaya... I was having a great time.

So I booked a room for my next visit, two weeks after that. First day I asked for a burger, just like the others. It was awful. So cooked it was hard, not the what I expected from the previous day, bue I was in a hurry... Late that night, I came back tired and hungry, and asked for a filet pepito; what I got was everything but. In a torta bread, full of lechuga, tomato, avocado; it was so poorly prepared that when the manager –whom I called with a notorious unsatisfied attitute– saw it, he said it looked awful.

To make the story short, I complained at the front desk; they didn't care. My invoice was wrong, and to make it right it took me a couple weeks, well into following month (which in Mexico may be a nuissance) and overall service was poor, unamicable and forgettable.

Traveling to Queretaro? Stay somewhere else. I did.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear Bodericas,

Thank you for staying at the hotel and for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the food during your first visit. Guest satisfaction is of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to deliver outstanding service and comfortable accommodation. It is regrettable to hear so many inconsistencies during your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with the room service on your subsequent stay. Your candid comments toward the performance of our staff including the incorrect details of your bill and have been documented. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The feedback we receive from you enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. I hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Large old-fashion hotel, seems like an antique farm. Large and confortable rooms and clean bathrooms. Complete and tasty breakfast. Gym is well equiped. Easy to get there and is by the side of a Holiday Inn Express, but much better, confortable and cozy

Stayed: March 2017