Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico
Hotel Quinta Lucca(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
USD 58
USD 81
Gran Hotel Queretaro(Queretaro City)
USD 68
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

Hotel Flamingo Inn(Queretaro City)
USD 68
El Serafin Hotel Boutique(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
USD 61
USD 52
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 63/night.

USD 126
USD 114
Priceline
  • Pool
La Casa del Atrio(Queretaro City)
USD 91
USD 87
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa del Villar(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
USD 42
USD 78
Priceline
Domun Hotel(Queretaro City)
USD 60
USD 56
Agoda.com
All reviewsbar stoolsexecutive suitegreat hotelrooms are nicepool areabreakfast buffet isice machinehistoric downtownbusiness tripfirst floorfree weightsmin walkmexican dishesenjoyed my staytaxisaddlegym
Reviewed 11 May 2017

First off all I have to admit that the hotel has a good amenities, nice mexican style and all of it looks near spotless. The surrounding area is a bad one and kind of dangerous as stated by some locals I spoke with, walking out of the hotel is not an option, either drive your car or take a cab. One of my kids got sick and we had to go a mile away to find a doctor (nothing within the hotel area), unfortunately the room I was assigned to didn't have a mini fridge, called the front desk to change my room and nothing happened, I had to use the ice machine to improvise a fridge for my kid's medicine. That will cost them a star on my review. Secondly after my checkout I received an alert from my bank about charges and the hotel was charging extra for nothing, called them and their Customer Service manager promised to call me back within 2 hrs, 48hrs later I'm still waiting for her call, I even wrote her an email and never got a reply, I had to fix this with my bank. Lastly they have 2 Concierges at the lobby but then seem to be helpful only when you check-in, after that they disappear and you have to wait 10-15mins for them to show up and the front desk guys won't even ask if you need help and when you ask them they send you to the Concierge!!!???. I'm an IHG Platinum member and I've got better attention at their express versions, I just can't imagine how they treat regular customers!!!. That cost them another star...so far I've been treated much better at US locations. I'll see if Hilton wants my business.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the pool have more natural light
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Mr. Gomez:

We apologice for the inconveniences during your stay, we are working with the staff to find out the problems and fixed.

We keep in touch thru a phone call to make clear this situation.

Cordially,

Micaela Peñaloza
Guest Service Manager.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

It is a huge hotel complex with at least three major building. Among the main plus points is the location: You arrive via a major road, but the beautiful centre of town is just 20-30 minutes walking distance through quiet side lanes. The main hall, where food is served, is magnificient, and there is a bar and a lovely pool. Rooms are spacious, spink-spank clean and beautiful, room service excellent. The buffet is to be recommended, though it rather serves tourists than offering local specialities.
Notwithstanding its seize, it is a rather quiet hotel. You won't get any alcohol after midnight and any sorts of group gatherings in the launch are strongly discouraged.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Qro C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Guest:

We apprecite yu comments in regards your stay we are so glad to know that you enjoy our Hotel and services.

We always try to do our best to makes memorables stay to all our guest.

We are looking forward to see you back in a near future.

Cordially,

Micaela Peñaloza

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I've spent two weekends at this hotel. No, I would not come back.

First time, I was given a room with a view to a closed space where light was on all night; I asked a receptionist for it to be turned out and the answer was "Yeah, I'll take care of it". Nothing happened. Not for the two nights I spent there.

For lunch, I asked for a burger which was great; well cooked, nicelly presented. Since I was working in my room, I asked for the same next day and it was the same; next day's breakfast was a pleasant experience, fruit, coffee, orange juice, papaya... I was having a great time.

So I booked a room for my next visit, two weeks after that. First day I asked for a burger, just like the others. It was awful. So cooked it was hard, not the what I expected from the previous day, bue I was in a hurry... Late that night, I came back tired and hungry, and asked for a filet pepito; what I got was everything but. In a torta bread, full of lechuga, tomato, avocado; it was so poorly prepared that when the manager –whom I called with a notorious unsatisfied attitute– saw it, he said it looked awful.

To make the story short, I complained at the front desk; they didn't care. My invoice was wrong, and to make it right it took me a couple weeks, well into following month (which in Mexico may be a nuissance) and overall service was poor, unamicable and forgettable.

Traveling to Queretaro? Stay somewhere else. I did.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear Bodericas,

Thank you for staying at the hotel and for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the food during your first visit. Guest satisfaction is of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to deliver outstanding service and comfortable accommodation. It is regrettable to hear so many inconsistencies during your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with the room service on your subsequent stay. Your candid comments toward the performance of our staff including the incorrect details of your bill and have been documented. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The feedback we receive from you enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. I hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Large old-fashion hotel, seems like an antique farm. Large and confortable rooms and clean bathrooms. Complete and tasty breakfast. Gym is well equiped. Easy to get there and is by the side of a Holiday Inn Express, but much better, confortable and cozy

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

It was a good weekend stay. The staff was very nice, the rooms were also nice. We got a room facing the freeway and I think the windows are not completely sound proof. The breakfast buffet is good, but first the waiter had told is it was about 150 pesos and then, when the check came, we realized it was a different price, so that was a bit confusing and disappointing. It is not located exactly in downtown. It is a good hotel for families with children.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family