“Best Pizza In Cortland County”

Little Italy Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Homer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We are very picky about our pizza, but Little Italy always comes through for us. Their pizza is fantastic, we also love their subs, both the hot (meatball or eggplant parm) and cold (mixed meat, turkey) because they use fantastic rolls (Felix Roma) and they use top quality meats and toppings.

They also make really great salads. This is one of our favorite places in all of Cortland County, so we feel extra blessed to have them right up there street here in Homer.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Food is better than ever. We have had dining in and take out. Both excellent choices. Menu has expanded to include a variety of Italian favorites. Since the new owner has taken over food has been great. Something for everyone including kids. Highly recommend it for a casual dining experience.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My group ordered some different items on the menu this time around. The favorite of the night was the shrimp alfredo. Pasta was cooked well, alfredo sauce was just right, and the shrimp was perfect. Chicken Caesar salad was freshly prepared. It's a large salad so bring your appetite. I had my standard meatballs and garlic knots. It never disappoints.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Being from Florida, every time we visit Central New York for family visits we MUST stop here for a pie. They just don't have this quality Pizza in Tampa, not even close. The service is always quick and pleasant, the food is exceptional, and the prices are reasonable. Thanks for staying in business all these years! Never change!!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This is the pizzeria every town should have. The pizza is great and so are the other items offered. My favorite are the meatballs. They're amazing. I meant to get a picture but had to dive in as soon as they got to the table. I did get a picture of the garlic knots. Also amazing! I tried a Greek salad and was pleased with it. The salad was freshly made and had plenty of toppings. Service was good as usual. And the dining room was spotless, like it always is.