USD 110
Priceline
USD 234
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
USD 142
USD 189
USD 167
USD 124
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewshudson valleybasic hotelfront desk staffnice staymicrowavethruway
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I would have given this hotel a one but the front desk staff were the redeeming feature. They were all friendly and helpful. The only staff member that seemed a little distant was a young man who worked the night shift He was very quiet but still helpful. The sheets were clean and the bed quite comfortable. In the room was a love seat that was sketchy looking ie dirty looking and sagged in the middle. The only way we sat on it was to cover it with the bedspread. The towels were rather thin and only one per person. The tub didn't drain very well. I'm quite fussy about my bathroom and the second morning we were there I had my suspicions the sink hadn't been cleaned even though the towels had been changed. My suspicions were confirmed the next day when we came back in the afternoon. The sink had not been cleaned; the toothpaste splatters were still there as well as a few drops of toothpaste still in the sink from the morning. No one expects a fancy breakfast in a hotel that offers complimentary breakfast but there was very limited choices so we didn't even bother. Over all the hotel gave the impression of old and worn out. We stayed there as there weren't many choices in the area but I would definitely not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The good...fast check-in/ check out...friendly guy at front desk, bed was comfortable, good shower
The bad...upon arriving, all I could smell is cigarette smoke in the hallwalls.....free breakfast was what it was......no one was really managing the breakfast area....We will not stay here again as the internet photos and reviews are quite deceiving......you get what you pay for.........

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Shanell I, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Highland NY, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Had a one night stay while on business. Super 8 hotels have been improving and we stay in them often.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate your feedback.
Wonderful to hear that you have seen improvements with our Brand as a whole.
Thanks again for your comments and I look forward to your next trip with us!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Didn't love the place. Felt damp and a bit mildewy and just generally in need of facelift. Horrible Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was mediocre. We are improving the selections we offer during breakfast. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our guest.

Thank you once again for your valuable comment.