“Definitely plan to stay here again ”

Super 8 Highland NY
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Highland
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

A modern style hotel that is very clean and affordable. The room was very clean and had all the amenities that one would expect and some that you might not. The room was equipped with a refrigerator microwave hair dryer coffee maker and a safe. The bed was comfortable and the coffee in the lobby in the morning was a god send. There is nothing negative I could say about my stay here including the price. I live on the road and I have paid a lot more for a whole lot less. You can say that this is a typical 3 star hotel, but I have stayed in so called 4 stars that were worse than this hotel. And I must add that the staff was pleasant as well. Oh I almost forgot, there was a pool table in the lobby.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John A
Jennifer M, General Manager at Super 8 Highland NY, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

We here at the Super 8 in Highland thank you for your kind words and detailed review of the property. Hope to meet you on your next visit with us.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Highland NY

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Had to stay close to work because blizzard was coming ! For 64$ it was worth it. Appeared clean . TV was too low on dresser should be up higher to see from bed. Also, light switch worked on all lights , either on or off... could not have bedside lights on without overhead light. Little desk lamp separate. Overall, ok for an overnight .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. The bedside electrical outlet is wired so that when you enter the room that switch will light up entire room for you. But if you switch the plug to bottom outlet you can then shut off light in doorway.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

My truck broke down on the thruway on a Thursday night and the tow truck driver that picked me up recommended this hotel for the night until they could fix my truck. They were more than accommodating since I broke down and gave us a discount and let us stay until my car was fixed the next day. The room was very clean and they even had a little breakfast and coffee included in the morning . if you get stuck or are in the area i would definitely recommend this Super 8. Super friendly staff too, dealt with two different girls at the desk and both were very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chriswitcomb

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad everything worked out with your truck. Erichsens Autobody always sends their customers to us because they know we will go above and beyond to help displaced travelers. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully next trip won't be because of car trouble!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean. Beds was fine. Breakfast was okay, but no one was attending to it. They had yogurt, danish, pre-made waffles, cereal, fruits, coffee and tea.
I was nice that we were able to get coffee and tea anytime in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We do not have a "breakfast attendant" here at this location. So the Front Desk Clerk on duty is responsible for the breakfast area.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

To begin with the room chars were very worn and looked dirty. I actually put towels on the chairs before I would sit on them. The bedspreads were filthy and the dressers were actually warped.
I would never book at a Super 8 again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank patriciadZ9220SZ

I apologize if we fell short of your satisfaction during your stay. Had we known we could have easily upgraded you to a different room. Please give me a call directly to see what can be done. We would hate to lose your business so please give me a call. (845) 691-6888.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
7.5 km away
Roosevelt Inn
Roosevelt Inn
#1 of 4 in Hyde Park

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Highland

Been to Super 8 Highland NY? Share your experiences!