USD 117
USD 110
USD 223
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
USD 142
USD 201
Hampton.com
USD 120
TripAdvisor
All reviewshudson valleybasic hotelfront desk staffnice staymicrowavethruway
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Booked this for a one night stay, cost $140 plus tax. What did we get a room with cheep mattresses and pillows. One towel and face cloth in the bathroom.

The breakfast in the morning was cheesy. We travel a lot and this is the first time I needed to post a review.

The front desk lady needs to improve her people skills, no welcome or thanks etc.

Needless to say next time to Highland will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Jennifer M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Highland NY, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

We apologize for not meeting your expectations. All mattresses in hotel are pillow top mattresses. I am not sure which room specifically you were in but please call me directly should you like to try us again. I will personally check your room prior to check in and extend to you the best rate available.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

OK, so we noticed a couple of reviews talked about them being stingy with towels but we assumed it was an issue that had been addressed. Nope. First we arrived, a family of four, and were given a room with two doubles. But it was a smoking room, and smelled awful. So they said the only thing they had in nom-smoking was a room with a single King. We were tired so we took it. We figured we would probably need to ask for more towels but looked first. Literally the only towel in the room was a washcloth. So we went to the front desk. The would only issue us two bath towels and a bath mat. Zero hand towels. We obtained two more bath towels in the morning.

I'll be honest. It made me want to steal the towels. Like, really made me want to steal them. But I didn't want to have to deal with them. Not to mention they were so thin they would be of no use anyway.

For God's sake, stay somewhere else. The bathroom wasn't particularly clean, the remote control was sticky (gross) and they gave one small bar of soap for both the sink and the shower. Do yourself a favor. Do not stay here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This hotel is fairly new, but in serious decline. the beds are lumpy; the furniture is falling apart; the carpets and chairs are stained. the staff is missing in action whenever you have a problem. the cleaning staff omits towels and other basics. there are no do not disturb signs.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Jennifer M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Highland NY, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

I am sorry to hear your dismay with our property. We do try our best to meet your expectations and I apologize we failed to do so for you. I am not sure what room you were in but presently we are remodeling the rooms with new furniture and hope you can give us another chance. Please call me directly at (845) 691-6888 in reference to your stay and to see what we can do for your future needs.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We had two double beds in our room and both mattresses were very uncomfortable to sleep on.
There was not a lot of padding to the top of the mattress and all you felt while you're sleeping where's the springs in the mattress.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We do apologize for falling short of your expectations. We have re4placed all mattresses in the hotel with brand new pillow top mattresses. Should you like to stay with us again please call me directly and I will personally inspect your room prior to your arrival.